Thursday 11 February 2016

Buy my comedy book ‘Hacks – a sit-com about local journalism: Pilot Episode’ about local journalism in the UK


By TopReview4U editor Paul Christian
I’m not one to blow my own trumpet and certainly can’t review my own book and retain any credibility.


But I’d like readers to know that my book ‘Hacks – a sit-com about local journalism: Pilot Episode’ is now available in paperback and Kindle formats.


Originally intended as a synopsis for a sit-com, but written in prose, rather than script format, the book reflects on and amplifies my real experiences working in local newspapers in the UK.


The book itself is not for the faint-hearted and is strictly adults-only.

I also wouldn’t like to say what parts were real and what was imagined.


Suffice to say a kernel of truth punctuates every encounter or misadventure.

I hope you enjoy it.


To buy on paperback, click here 


Or to buy on Kindle, click here 

No comments:

Post a Comment